[rev_slider alias=”Game Processing”]
- Medium Deer 75lbs. or less $67.50
- 76lbs. – 100lbs. $75.00
- 101lbs. – 125lbs. $82.50
- 126lbs. – 150lbs. $90.00
- 151lbs. – 175lbs. $97.50
- 176lbs. and over $105.00
- All Boneless add $25.00
- Elk (processing) .85¢ per lb.
- All Boneless add .25¢ per lb
- Deer add extra $35.00 each
- Elk add extra $55.00 each
- Deer $10.00 per day
- Elk $15.00 per day
- Grind Only .50¢ per lb.
- Wrap Only .45¢ per lb.
- Grind and Wrap .85¢ per lb.
- Add Beef or Pork add $2.50 per lb.
- Italian Sausage $3.50 per lb.
- Country Sausage $3.25 per lb.
- Links (Hot or Mild) $3.75 per lb.
- Salami $13.00 each
- Pepperoni $9.00 per lb.
- Bratwurst $3.50 per lb.
- Chorizo $3.50 per lb.
Venison yield is influenced by 4 major factors
- Shot Placement: Bullet placement can greatly increase or hinder venison yield.
- Field Dressing: The cleaner the meat. the greater the yield.
a) Transportation: while traveling avoid any road heat,excess dust and debris.
b) Storage: Avoid prolonged exposure to the elements, heat, dirt, insects and vermin.
- Processing: Finally, if properly cared for, selection of a qualified processor can further insure tastier and greater yield.
Open 24 hours for DROP off during deer season only
Hours: Monday-Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM (CLOSED Sunday)
Game Processing Charts