Medium Deer 75lbs. or less $75.00
76lbs. – 100lbs. $82.50
101lbs. – 125lbs. $90.00
126lbs. – 150lbs. $97.50
151lbs. – 175lbs. $105.00
176lbs. and over $112.50
All Boneless add $30.00
- Elk (processing) $1.10 per lb.
- All Boneless add .30¢ per lb
Deer add extra $35.00 each
Elk add extra $60.00 each
Deer $10.00 per day
Elk $15.00 per day
- Grind Only .60¢ per lb.
- Wrap Only .55¢ per lb.
- Grind and Wrap .95¢ per lb.
- Add Beef or Pork add $2.75 per lb.
Italian Sausage $3.50 per lb.
Country Sausage $3.25 per lb.
Links (Hot or Mild) $3.75 per lb.
Salami $15.00 each
Pepperoni $12.50 per lb.
Bratwurst $3.50 per lb.
Chorizo $3.50 per lb.
Venison yield is influenced by 4 major factors
- Shot Placement: Bullet placement can greatly increace or hinder venison yield.
- Field Dressing: The cleaner the meat. the greater the yield.
a) Transportation: while traveling aviod any road heat,excess dust and debris.
b) Storage: Avoid prolonged exposer to the elements, heat, dirt, insects and vermin.
- Processing: Finally, if properly cared for, selection of a qualified processor can further insure tastier and greater yield.