Skip to content
Medium Deer 75lbs. or less $67.50
76lbs. – 100lbs. $75.00
101lbs. – 125lbs. $82.50
126lbs. – 150lbs. $90.00
151lbs. – 175lbs. $97.50
176lbs. and over $105.00
All Boneless add $25.00
- Elk (processing) .85¢ per lb.
- All Boneless add .25¢ per lb
Deer add extra $35.00 each
Elk add extra $55.00 each
Deer $10.00 per day
Elk $15.00 per day
- Grind Only .50¢ per lb.
- Wrap Only .45¢ per lb.
- Grind and Wrap .85¢ per lb.
- Add Beef or Pork add $2.50 per lb.
Italian Sausage $3.50 per lb.
Country Sausage $3.25 per lb.
Links (Hot or Mild) $3.75 per lb.
Salami $13.00 each
Pepperoni $9.00 per lb.
Bratwurst $3.50 per lb.
Chorizo $3.50 per lb.
Venison yield is influenced by 4 major factors
- Shot Placement: Bullet placement can greatly increace or hinder venison yield.
- Field Dressing: The cleaner the meat. the greater the yield.
- Handling: a) Transportation: while traveling aviod any road heat,excess dust and debris. b) Storage: Avoid prolonged exposer to the elements, heat, dirt, insects and vermin.
- Processing: Finally, if properly cared for, selection of a qualified processor can further insure tastier and greater yield.
Open 24 hours for DROP off during deer season only
Hours: Monday-Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM (CLOSED Sunday)
Game Processing Charts